Monday, October 3, 2011

I Left My Heart, and Stomach, in San Francisco

   This last weekend was... AMAZING.  A short vacation to San Francisco hit the spot, and so did their food there.  Block after block was one cute cafe to a trendy sushi place.  I ended up eating at a nice little diner that served all types of food, but the food I was searching for in particular was the falafel wrap.  If you have not had a falafel look at this link to a great recipe:  http://mideastfood.about.com/od/quickandsimplemeals/r/easyfalafel.htm

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss my hometown of San Francisco. It is true that the food there is amazing! My favorite is Boudin on Fisherman's Wharf. Their clam chowder in their sourdough bread bowls is the best. And eating it while gazing out into the bay, in a word: heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of your blog! It is a great way to find new foods that someone may not ever decide to try otherwise! (unless, like you, that person is vegetarian). I also like that you tied your vacation into it. It would be interesting to see you do more travel/food stuff if you go on another trip :)

    ReplyDelete